Time & Location
Jul 08, 2023, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Secure America Now Training Center, 410 Nickerson Farms Rd, Seguin, TX 78155, USA
About the Event
This is an 8-hour block of training focusing on function of the semiautomatic carbine in an urban setting, confirming the urban zero,, equipment setup, sling operation, individual shooter assessment and diagnostic review. Shooters will progress through an established training methodology which guides them through loading, reloading and unloading, accuracy and speed drills and clearing malfunctions in unconventional challenging shooting positions and situations. Attendees will participate in positional changes, elevation changes, various stations around fixed cover, vehicles and in terrain features. Attendees must have a semi-automatic handgun setup and 50 rounds.
// Attendees must arrive with a zeroed weapon. We will only have time to confirm zero and will not shoot more than 15 rounds to zero \\\
Each student will need to bring:
- 250 rounds of 55 grain FMJ Full Metal Jacket (no M855, green tip armor piercing ammunition)
- Semi-Automatic Carbine
- 3 magazines
- Double magazine carrier, chest rig or belt rig
- SLING (is mandatory)
- Data on optics if applicable
- Back up batteries for optics if applicable
- Sight adjustment tool if owned
- Semiautomatic handgun
- Holster designed for that handgun
- 3 magazines
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- Quality eye protection with side shields and ear protection
- Water, electrolytes, snacks and a lunch (We will not leave the range for lunch, we will have a working lunch on the range)
- Dress appropriately, tee shirts or shirts without collars are recommended, no shorts, bring sunblock and a towel
Participation in training requires stressful tests of physical agility, physical excursion, rapid heart rate, unconventional shooting positions in which the attendee assumes full responsibility for his/her own safety and improper weapons handling skills.
All attendees MUST acknowledge the Release of Liability Waiver and Safety Brief prior to paying.
All attendees MUST RSVP and prepay by using the event ticket tool.
Urban Carbine Course
This is an 8-hour block of urban based carbine.$350.00Tax: +$28.88 Tax Rate+$9.47 service fee