Basic Pistol Course
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a basic pistol course focusing on function and operation of the semiautomatic handgun. Attendees will receive safety training, equipment set up, indivudal shooter assessment and diagnostic review. Shooters will progress through an established training methodology which guides them through accuracy drills while conducting functional reloads, clearing malfunctions and introduction to the core principles and fundamentals of shooting.
Each student will need to bring:
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Semi Automatic handgun
- Holster designed for thier weapon
- 3 magazines
- Magazine pouch
- Quality eye protection with side shields
- Hearing protection
- Water, electrolytes, snacks and a lunch (We will not leave the range for lunch, we will have a working lunch on the range)
- Chair and overhead cover (If anyone has pop up overhead protection I recommend you bring it)
- Dress appropriately, tee shirts or shirts without collars are recommended, no shorts, bring sunblock and a towel
- Bring your cell phone for video diagnostics and attendees are free to video throughout the course
9mm 115gr is available to purchase for $40/50 round box and 9mm 124gr $45/50 round box. Ammo is sold in 50 rounds boxes and cannot be subdivided.
Participation in training requires exercises and tests of physical agility, physical excursion, rapid heart rate, unconventional shooting positions in which the attendee assumes full responsibility for his/her own safety and improper weapons handling skills.
All attendees MUST acknowledge the Release of Liability Waiver and Safety Brief prior to paying.
All attendees MUST RSVP and prepay by using the event tool.
- Basic Pistol Course$175+$14.44 Tax Rate+$4.74 Service fee$175+$14.44 Tax Rate+$4.74 Service fee0$0