1st Responder Games
Time & Location
About the Event
This is the much anticipated two-man team “1st Responder Games” event! The event will start promptly at 10AM and all teams are required to begin check in and no later than 9:30AM. Failure to make check in will result in a 5 min penalty to your overall time. Cost is $50 per person. Teams are required to RSVP and prepay individually by using the RSVP link in the event details.
All 1st Responders, law enforcement, fire fighters, EMS and military personnel, active and inactive are invited.
Teams will conduct pistol and carbine drills, assessments and challenges across five different range scenarios covering a ¾ mile distance. Teams will participate in training exercises, tests of physical agility, physical excursion, rapid heart rate, unconventional shooting positions, carrying heavy loads, logs and aid and litter bags while armed with a primary semi-auto carbine platform (all lengths and SBR’s permitted) and secondary semi-automatic handgun. Each attendee is volunteering to participate and assumes full responsibility for his/her own safety and weapons handling skills.
Teams will conduct assessed training exercises and scenarios beginning on:
Range 1: Felony Stop Pistol Steel Drill
Log carry to Range 2 and complete a carbine and pistol diagnostic test.
Log carry to Range 3 and complete a pistol accuracy drill.
Log carry to Range 4” Carbine Range and complete the barricade challenge.
Log carry to Range 5: Tactical Range and complete a vehicle ambush drill and finish by checking in at Range 1. Each team’s final time plus misses, plus failure to follow instructions, plus failure to do right, will result in 1 second penalty per deduction. An overall winner will be identified.
Once all teams have completed the initial challenge, teams will participate in the “King of the Hill Drill”, “Last Man Standing Drill and "Plate Rack Challenge”.
Attendees are welcome to stay and shoot after the event is complete.
The load out for each person will be:
· Semi-automatic carbine or AK platform
· 100 Rounds for the event plus rounds desired for Open Range. (NO ARMOR PEIRCING / GREEN TIP ROUNDS)
· 3 magazines
· Mag pouches
· Plate carrier or chest rig
· Semi-Auto Handgun
· 100 Rounds for the event plus desired rounds desired for Open Range.
· Kydex holster designed for that weapon
· 3 magazines
· Magazine pouches
· Quality Belt
· Associated gear: eye protection with side shields, hearing protection and ammo.
· Water, fluids, electrolytes, food/snack
· Chair and overhead cover (You may bring a pop-up tent provided you arrive early enough to set up prior to the 1330 check in time and it is properly weighted down)
· Dress appropriately, tee shirts or shirts without collars are recommended, no shorts, bring sunblock and a towel
· Bring your cell phone for video diagnostics and attendees are free to video throughout the course
Ammo for the event is available for purchase:
· 9mm 115gr is $40/50 round box
· 9mm 124gr is $45/50 round box.
· 5.56 / 223 is $45/50 round box
· Ammo is sold in 50 rounds boxes and cannot be subdivided
§ All attendees MUST acknowledge the Release of Liability Waiver and Safety Brief prior to registering and paying.
§ All attendees MUST RSVP and prepay by using the event link
§ Participation in training requires exercises and tests of physical agility, physical excursion, rapid heart rate, unconventional shooting positions in which the attendee assumes full responsibility for his/her own safety and improper weapons handling skills.
§ Feel free to contact Secure America Now at (713) 873-1512 and firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to subscribe to the newsletter on the home page AFTER RSVP’ING INDIVIDUALLY
- 1st Responder Games$50+$4.13 Tax Rate+$1.35 Service fee$50+$4.13 Tax Rate+$1.35 Service fee0$0